Saturday, October 15, 2016

Art Impressions Old Barn Mini Set in a Holiday setting

Hello AI Fans!! 

For my card today, I took the new Old Barn Mini Set (#4807) and tried to turn it into a Holiday card.  It was fun to play around with it trying to "winterize" my card without snow.  I'm hoping Bonnie will take this hint and show us how to make a snowy scene.  :)  For my card, I also used the WC Tree Set #4269 and the WC Foliage Set 1 #4051.   I started out by stamping the barn and then making a mask for it.  I then used a fir tree from the Tree Set and put red "lights" on them by just dotting around it with a red Marvy.  I used the small tip on the Marvy pen to create the wreath on the barn. 




Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and hope you have time this weekend to get crafty! 


Marvy Le Plume II pens used: Sepia, Red, English Red, Olive Brown, Steel Blue, Olive Green



2 comments :

Unknown said...

You have done a great job 'winterizing' this lovely image Sharon! The wreath is a fab touch and the papers are gorgeous! Beautiful card!

Karen Day said...

Had to leave another comment about this card... I really love what you did here, Sharon - especially the slightly retro vibe!!