Saturday, October 8, 2016

You're my once in a lifetime!

Hello AI Fans!!

Today I have another card from the AI Store Exclusive Sets that are now available in the shop! I must say that this image grabs my heart every time I see it.  It really speaks to me. This entire set is definitely in my top favorites and the sentiments are perfect!! It's AICS27 Love Birds









E00, E11, @1, W3, W5, B000, B01, B02, C1, C3, RV52, RV55, E13, E15, E17, YG21, YG13, YG17, YG67, Y35

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope you have some time this weekend to get crafty!


4 comments :

Unknown said...

Had a little eye-watering moment when I saw this Sharon - it's beautiful! This image and sentiment are just so lovely :-) This is another absolutely stunning card!

Lillian A said...

Oh my, this image and verse are so perfect together! Love your card creation, Sharon, and as always, the bright, happy papers you use. Cute clouds, too! Happy weekend to you.

Tracey said...

So very sweet! Love the colours!!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a sweet card! Fun image and great coloring! I love the awesome papers and cute inking around the clouds! So sweet!
Sherrie K